- How much exercise?
- Benefits of exercise
- Physical activity guidelines: children (under 5s)
- Physical activity guidelines: children and young people
- Physical activity guidelines: adults
- Why we should sit less
- Physical activity guidelines: older adults
- Exercise as you get older
- Couch to 5K
- Couch to 5K: week by week
- How to stretch after a run
- Get running with Couch to 5K
- Life after Couch to 5K
- Running podcasts for C25K graduates
- Knee exercises for runners
- Knee pain and other running injuries
- Exercise tips
- Get active with a disability
- Fitness advice for wheelchair users
- Common exercise mistakes
- Why do I feel pain after exercise?
- Exercises for sciatica
- Common posture mistakes and fixes
- Fitness guides
- Get active your way
- Get fit for free
- How to warm up before exercising
- How to stretch after exercising
- A guide to pilates
- A guide to tai chi
- A guide to yoga
- Running for beginners
- Swimming for fitness
- Dance for fitness
- Walking for health
- 10-minute workouts
- 10-minute abs workout
- 10-minute upper arms workout
- 10-minute firm butt workout
- 10-minute home cardio workout
- 10-minute home toning workout
- 10-minute legs, bums and tums home workout
- 5-minute wake-up workout
- Do I need to stretch before exercising?
- Exercises for strong bones
- 12-week fitness plan
- Balance exercises
- Flexibility exercises
- Gym-free exercises
- Gym-free workouts
- Easy exercises
- Sitting exercises
- Strength exercises
- Get fit with Strength and Flex
- Strength and Flex exercise plan
- Strength and Flex exercise plan: week by week
- Strength and Flex exercise plan: how-to videos
- How to improve your strength and flexibility
Running podcasts for C25K graduates
One You Couch to 5K app
The One You Couch to 5K app gives you a choice of coaches and helps you track your progress.
As well as Laura who features on the Couch to 5K podcasts, you can also be coached by celebrities Jo Whiley, Sarah Millican, Sanjeev Kohli or Michael Johnson.
Each 5K+ podcast provides a structured run with running music and coaching to develop your running technique, speed and stamina.
The podcasts were produced with sports music experts AudioFuel, who specialise in music to help you run faster for longer.
The music has a beat to match and drive your stride when you run to increase your performance and make your running easier.
Research shows listening to music while exercising can also reduce your feeling of effort and tiredness.
As a Couch to 5K graduate, you may be missing the structure of the programme and your routine of 3 runs a week.
The 5K+ series is designed to motivate you to keep running regularly and develop your running ability further.
Each podcast includes a 5-minute warm-up walk and cool-down walk to ease you in and out of your running session.
You can use these podcasts in any order and keep using them regularly to build up your speed and stamina, and maintain your fitness.