- How much exercise?
- Benefits of exercise
- Physical activity guidelines: children (under 5s)
- Physical activity guidelines: children and young people
- Physical activity guidelines: adults
- Why we should sit less
- Physical activity guidelines: older adults
- Exercise as you get older
- Couch to 5K
- Couch to 5K: week by week
- How to stretch after a run
- Get running with Couch to 5K
- Life after Couch to 5K
- Running podcasts for C25K graduates
- Knee exercises for runners
- Knee pain and other running injuries
- Exercise tips
- Get active with a disability
- Fitness advice for wheelchair users
- Common exercise mistakes
- Why do I feel pain after exercise?
- Exercises for sciatica
- Exercises for sciatica problems
- Common posture mistakes and fixes
- Fitness guides
- Get active your way
- Get fit for free
- How to warm up before exercising
- How to stretch after exercising
- A guide to pilates
- A guide to tai chi
- A guide to yoga
- Running for beginners
- Swimming for fitness
- Dance for fitness
- Walking for health
- 10-minute workouts
- 10-minute abs workout
- 10-minute upper arms workout
- 10-minute firm butt workout
- 10-minute home cardio workout
- 10-minute home toning workout
- 10-minute legs, bums and tums home workout
- 5-minute wake-up workout
- Do I need to stretch before exercising?
- Exercises for strong bones
- 12-week fitness plan
- Balance exercises
- Flexibility exercises
- Gym-free exercises
- Gym-free workouts
- Easy exercises
- Sitting exercises
- Strength exercises
- Get fit with Strength and Flex
- Strength and Flex exercise plan
- Strength and Flex exercise plan: week by week
- Strength and Flex exercise plan: how-to videos
- How to improve your strength and flexibility
Short on time? Hate the gym? Too tired to exercise after work? These 10-minute workouts are just what you need.
These equipment-free fitness routines are great to do at home and short enough for you to easily fit them into your daily schedule.
There are 6 workouts, 1 for every day of the week if you include a rest day, each working on a different area of your fitness.
Try to do 1 of these routines daily to improve your general health and strengthen and tone different muscle groups.
The workouts can also be bolted on to your regular workout sessions if you want to tone your abs, legs, triceps or buttocks.
Warm up and stretch properly before exercising to prevent injury and make your workouts more effective. This warm-up and stretching routine should take about 6 minutes.
Exercise your heart and lungs with this 10-minute cardio workout routine for aerobic fitness. If you have a skipping rope, replace any of the exercises with a 60-second burst of skipping.
Firm up your bum, abs, legs and arms with this 10-minute toning workout. You will need a resistance band for some of the exercises but if you don't have one, you can use water bottles.
Tone up, firm up and burn fat from your tummy, hips, thighs and bottom with this 10-minute workout for legs, bums and tums.
Tone your tummy muscles and get a flat stomach with this 10-minute abs workout. These abdominal exercises strengthen the muscles around your trunk.
Lose the droopy booty and get the perfectly toned posterior with this 10-minute firm butt workout. These exercises strengthen your buttocks, thighs and back.
Banish those flabby upper arms for good with this 10-minute upper arm workout. These arm-strengthening exercises tone your triceps, the muscle above your elbow.
Stretch and cool down after exercising to relax, improve flexibility and slow your heart rate. This cool-down routine should take about 5 minutes.